Combo Saver: London's Big Attraction Ticket - Buy 2 Enjoy 4!
- The London Cluster Ticket includes entry to London’s four most popular attractions
- Take to the skies on the world-famous London Eye to take in breathtaking views of the capital
- Get close to sharks, penguins and Clownfish for an underwater world adventure at the Sea Life London Aquarium
- Enjoy a chaotic, wacky and comical journey around Far, Far Away on Shrek’s adventure
- Get up close to the Royals and celebrities from Hollywood, music and many more at Madame Tussauds
- Visit all four in one day or spread it over a few days. Tickets are valid for 90 days.
Experience the best of the capital with The London Cluster Ticket – four awesome London attractions in one excellent package! Visit the iconic London Eye, explore the wonder of London Aquarium, see the incredible wax figures at Madame Tussauds and enjoy he chaotic hilarity of Shrek’s Adventure. Visit all four in one day, or spread the fun over a few different days – the choice is yours!
The London Eye
A icon of the London skyline, the Eye is made up of 32 high tech glass capsules that rotate around the wheel. At its peak, you’ll reach the dizzy heights of 135 metres above ground level – an incredible opportunity to see the glorious sights of London. See the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge and St Paul’s Cathedral among other famous landmarks. Gorgeous by day and by night, the ride lasts around 30 minutes, so there’s plenty of time to take pictures or simply relax and enjoy the view.
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Explore the beautiful mysteries of the underwater world at SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Spread over an incredible three floors, walk through an awesome glass tunnel tropical walkway, see the Sea Dragon Kingdom and experience the breathtaking variety of Europe’s largest collection of global marine life.
Get up close to the world’s most adored celebrities at the original Madame Tussauds and take a selfie with these incredibly lifelike figures! Entry includes access to the Star Wars Experience, the Marvel Superheroes 4D Experience, as well as the new Fashion Week exhibit, featuring Cara Delevigne and Kendall Jenner.
DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure
A hilarious and chaotic journey to the land of Far Far Away, Shrek’s Adventure is a wacky trip that brings fun for all the family. Using a combination of live actors, 4D animation and special effects, meet some of your favourite characters from Shrek, including Princess Fiona, Sleeping Beauty, Puss in Boots and Pinocchio. As the story unfolds, work your way through 10 fairy-tale themed shows, with plenty of laughs along the way.
Timings – London Eye closed – 24th,25th and 31st December 2017. London Aquarium, Madame Tussaud’s and Shrek closed on 25th December 2017.