Highlights of the Golden Tours Hop-on Hop-Off Tour
- Hop On Hop Off Service With Over 44 Stops (Valid For 24 hours)
- FREE Walking Tour (Worth £10) Voucher Valid for Two Days
- FREE River Thames Boat Ride (Worth £5.50)
- See A Number of Attractions Including Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square & Piccadilly
- Departs Approximately Every 15-20 Minutes
- Audio Guides Available in the Following Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian) & Russian
- Live English or Multilingual Audio Guide
Golden Tours Hop-on Hop-Off – Sightseeing Tours in London
See the historic city of London at your leisure! This 24 hour hop on hop off bus tour gives you the freedom to experience London and do what you want, when you want to.
This 24 hour ticket can be used to hop on and off a Golden Tours bus at any one of our 44 stops across London. The popular route covers many of the capital’s most famous landmarks – see where it takes you!
You could check out St Paul’s Cathedral and the formidable Tower of London before disembarking to explore riverside attractions – just head to a Golden Tours stop when you’re ready to get back on the bus! Or see famous monument Marble Arch from the comfort of your seat and get off at a nearby stop for a stroll through idyllic Hyde Park. The choice is yours!
With the purchase of a 24 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus tour, you will also enjoy a FREE Walking Tour and River Thames Boat Ride!
Free Walking Tour
Exploring London on foot is one of the best ways to see the city up close! Discover the Royal Family’s favourite places to escape in the capital or see where The Beatles worked and played.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free River Thames Boat Ride
With our Free River Thames Boat Ride, you can have a break from the bus and spend some time sightseeing from the water! This relaxing boat ride passes some top London riverside attractions, giving an attractive alternative perspective on the city.